Compliance Expert eMoney (m/f/d)
Fintech Payment Solutions AG
We specialize in investments in the fields of financial payment technologies and Blockchain in Europe. We aim to provide long-term support for investments and assist in the respective development phase with networking and comprehensive know-how. Our goal is to position Fintech Payment Solutions AG as one of the leading investors in Europe in the area of innovative changes in the financial markets.
You will be responsible for supporting the weeMarketplace globally and serve as the lead domain expert for eMoney regulatory issues at FPS AG.
- Design and oversight of the regulatory risk and compliance monitoring programme
- Proven experience in the financial services industry
- Expert in the areas of e-money regulations, payment services regulations, money laundering regulations and PSD2
- Advising the board of directors and the IT department on complex regulatory issues
- Advising the board on the regulatory landscape, including new and emerging developments
- Design and ongoing maintenance of robust policies and procedures, esp. safeguarding client funds and settlement planning
- Review and approval of financial advertising / marketing campaigns
- Providing general opinions/support on compliance
- Advising FPS AG on the development of e-money services in other regions
- Work on compliance issues with third parties, such as CCV, VISA, MC and others
Remote work in a permanent position. Independent projects in a team. With us you will find the right balance.
Your performance is worth something to us. We offer you an attractive salary.
A strong team spirit
We work in different places, but are closely connected. We do not have a classic hierarchy, only a fixed internal structure according to areas of