Product Owner Digital (m/f/d)
Fintech Payment Solutions AG
We specialize in investments in the fields of financial payment technologies and Blockchain in Europe. We aim to provide long-term support for investments and assist in the respective development phase with networking and comprehensive know-how. Our goal is to position Fintech Payment Solutions AG as one of the leading investors in Europe in the area of innovative changes in the financial markets.
- As a product manager, you will supervise and coordinate the further development of our FinTech platform.
- As a link between developers, specialist departments, external partners and service providers, you will act as the communication interface.
- You create the task packages for the further development of the payment platform, define and coordinate the processing of business requirements with internal and external parties, taking into account the customer experience and technical implementation.
- You lead trainings and workshops regarding requirement analyses and problem solving approaches of departments, the development team and external partners.
- You create user stories for external and internal partners
- You have several years of professional experience as a product manager for apps, websites and external projects.
- You have knowledge of backend processes and developments.
- You can further develop technical concepts according to stakeholder requirements.
- Communication skills in dealing with stake-holders.
- You have first experiences as a business analyst and are not afraid to define and implement new processes.
- Experience in dealing with internal and external developers.
- Good German and English skills
Remote work in a permanent position. Independent projects in a team. With us you will find the right balance.
Your performance is worth something to us. We offer you an attractive salary.
A strong team spirit
We work in different places, but are closely connected. We do not have a classic hierarchy, only a fixed internal structure according to areas of